Pages

Sunday, October 5, 2014

Someone is watching

 
This weekend, a little birdie called me out on my electronic use. Okay, maybe it wasn't a little bird, it was my best friend (who I love). Still her words did have some peck to them.

"You are so addicted to your electronics! You're just as bad as the kids."
Ouch. Busted. It was a bit true, and I knew it.

But show me someone who isn't addicted to their devices these days?

I could make an argument that I mostly use my devices - phone and kindle -  to stay connected with the world, big and small. But how many connections does one need? Phone, text, email, Facebook, instagram, pinterest, blogger, google, msn...the list could go on and on. 

I began to wonder how much time do I spend being plugged in? How many times a day do I check my phone? Is there a greater world passing me by?

This week, I am going to do some investigating to find out. Be afraid, Nancy. Someone is watching you. Caw!

Challenge - Are you curious of your electronic use? Track your electronic minutes and let's chat next week.

To follow <our house rules> and receive email updates, add your email on the right side of this page. Thanx, you rule!   

No comments:

Post a Comment